Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Home

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally Home Empty Finally Home

Post  Glory Acklehart Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 pm

With a resounding crack, Glorious "Glory" Acklehart appeared in the back room of the Hog's Head. Her raven colored hair was slightly matted and there were a few tears in her robes, meanwhile several scratches nicked their way up her arms while one score her left cheek bone. She was breathless and panting, leaning against the wall for support.

"I thought I told you lot not to apparate in here!" The Keeper of the Hog's Head barged into the back ready to release a tongue lashing, when he recognized who it was. "Bloody Hell Nemesis, is that you?" Using the nickname given to her by the ministry for being a nemesis to any dark wizards. She'd been responsible for the apprehension of many Death Eaters after the first war.

" 'Lo Aberforth." She forced a smile. "Sorry to drop in on you like this, the first place I thought of."

"What were you under attack or sommat? What in the blazes happened?" Aberforth demanded.

"Vampires, a coven them." Glory shrugged. "They're on Voldemort's side, tried to kill me in Transylvania. It's getting so crazy out there, I figured it was time to come back, rejoin the Order."

"Been keeping in touch with Remus on your travels have you?" Aberforth shook his head at her. The poor thing had run herself ragged since her fiance had been wrongly accused of a mass murder nearly sixteen years ago.

"He's my best friend." Glory chuckled. "Speaking of, could you summon him for me. I'll need some help getting home."

"You should be in St. Mungo's then!" Aberforth protested gruffly.

"Remus is who I need, thanks." Glory replied gently but firmly.

(Lupin please XD)
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Finally Home Empty Re: Finally Home

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 pm

The moment the message had come through the Floo Network, Remus hadn't hesitated, he quickly apparated out of Grimmauld place, ignoring Sirius's surprised outburst and arrived at the Hog's Head.

"Glory!" He burst into the back room, lifting her up into his arms and embracing her. "My God, it's really you!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory Acklehart Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

She sagged against him, her body heavy with fatigue and now she gave in to her pain. "Yeah Moony, it's me." She murmured, pressing her face into the patchy material of his cloak.
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:00 pm

"Jesus Glory, you're hurt." Remus pulled her in close. His eyes shot up to Aberforth. "I'm getting her out here."

"She needs to go to St. Mungo's." Aberforth said gruffly.

"Are you kidding, the Death Eaters would be on top of her in a heartbeat." Remus shook his head. "Do you know how many she's put in Azkaban. I'm taking her to Headquarters." He said before focusing and taking her back to Grimmauld through sidealong Apparation.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory Acklehart Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm

"Mhmm...Thanks Remus, I don't think I could have made it back..." She lifted her head and stared around her. "This is Grimmauld place..." She paled even further than her injuries had done so.
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yes," He helped her onto the couch. "Currently the Headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix. Glory, I haven't been able to fill you in on what's happened I was afraid the owls might get intercepted. Quick version, Peter Pettigrew is alive, they imprisoned the wrong man. At the last minute Peter was changed to Secret Keeper for a ruse, but Peter was the spy. He sold James and Lily to Voldemort. Sirius tracked him down, but Peter blew the street apart and lived twelve years as a rat among a wizarding family. Sirius has been innocent all this time."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory Acklehart Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 pm

"Innocent." Glory repeated. Sirius, her love, her Hogwarts boyfriend, her fiance, had been innocent all this time. Sirius the reason she'd become a Nemesis any who called themselves a Death Eater.

Tears pooled in her blue eyes, before they rolled backwards and she fainted, a combination of shock and her injuries.
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Remus sighed, laying her back on the couch and began to pull her black robes off to see the extent of the damage. He cursed when he spotted the long gash that ran along her hip, no wonder she'd been so weak. It was deep, but he could fix it well enough, though it might leave a scar.

He moved the material of her shirt aside to get a closer look. "Bloody Hell Glory, what have they done to you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Sirina Hera Black came down the steps of Grimmauld Place, happy that she and her boyfriend Fred Weasley were promised to be married as soon as she graduated Hogwarts. She was going to the kitchen for some breakfast when she heard the sound of a whip. Some one had apparated in the living. She carefully made her to the doorway and looked inside just in time to see her Uncle Moony help a deathly pale woman to the couch with long black hair and striking blue eyes.

"Mom!" Sirina yelled as she rushed towards the two people in the living room.

Last edited by Sirina Black on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Remus kept his eyes on the wound, muttering heeling spells as he closed it with his wand. "Stay back, Sirina, I need to see if there are more."

He knew she'd be distraught. Since the death of her own mother, Glory had been the only mother figure Sirina had growing up, having been conceived in one of the rare off periods during Sirius and Glory's tultimous relationship. Still Glory had taken to Sirina the moment she was born and likewise.

"She apparated to Hog's Head." Remus muttered, his eyes scanning Glory for more injuries. "Her mission must have gone wrong, terribly wrong for her to come back in this state."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 pm

"Is she going to be ok Uncle Moony?" Sirina asked as silent tears started to fall.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 pm

"It's all superficial, she should be fine." Remus said. "I just can't take her to St. Mungo's, too dangerous for her to be anywhere the Death Eaters can get to her."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

"They wouldn't be able to get to her would they? I mean this place is warded against them right." Sirina began pacing and firing off questions at the same time because she was in shock. She knew if someone stopped her, she would faint.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"No, they won't be able to get her here." Remus assured her, using spells to heal the worst of her injuries. "This house is under the Fidelius Charm, therefore she's well protected. She'd be safe in other houses too. It's public places like St. Mungo's and the Ministry where she'd be in danger. She made a lot of enemies putting Death Eaters in Azkaban, Rookwood especially wouldn't have forgotton, nor would Bellatrix."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 pm

"But why attack Mom Uncle Moony. She doesn't have any information that Voldormort want's, does she?" Sirina asked, wrapping her arms around herself.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 pm

"These wounds aren't curse wounds, Sirina, so I don't think this was a Death Eater attack." Remus shook his head. "But, Glory is a very gifted witch. They call her Nemesis for a reason. Voldemort would want someone like that among his Death Eaters and if she'd refuse him well, he's no gracious. That and Rookwood and Bellatrix would be out for revenge. She did put them in Azkaban."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 am

"I just don't want her to die Uncle Moony. I don't remember my birth mother, I try to but there's nothing there. When I see this woman, in my heart this woman is my mother in every way shape and form. I can't loose her Uncle Moony, and with all that blood, I just might." Sirina sighed as more tears fell.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am

"You're not going to lose her, Sirinia." Remus said firmly. "She was conscious when I brought her here. I've healed the worst of it. She'll be fine. She's tougher than that."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory Acklehart Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:53 am

"Well said, Remus." Glory groaned, her eyes fluttering open. She glanced down at her torso and laughed dryly. "I knew you'd fix it."
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 am

"Mom!" Sirina exclamied as she rushed over to her mother's side. "Are you sure your ok? I don't need to fire call Madame Pomfery do I?" Sirina asked softly.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory Acklehart Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Glory shook her head. "No, no, it's fine. Remus fixed up what needed to be fixed." Her mind was still reeling from her narrow escape to the Hog's Head to the news about Sirius being innnocent. "What a night." She muttered.
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

"I'll say." Remus agreed. "Who attacked you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Sirina just sat beside Glory and listened intently to her mother explain what happened.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 pm

"Glory?" Remus prodded. "What happened?" He asked, his eyes filling with concern.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory Acklehart Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 am

"Vampires, Remus. They've sided with Voldemort. I walked into an ambush." Glory shook her head. "Colt's dead." She said, refering to her long time partner. "We were supposed to meet with them, discuss the war, find out what side they're on. He walked in first and at least ten were on him before I could even fire off a spell. I was lucky to get out with my life."
Glory Acklehart
Glory Acklehart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum