Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld) - Page 2 Empty Re: Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 am

Sirina felt bad. "Well Aunt James and Uncle Lilly got married after they graduated Hogwarts." Sirina blurted out the words before she had time to think them over. She looked confused as her godfather and father burst out laughing.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld) - Page 2 Empty Re: Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

Post  Fred Weasely Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 am

Fred was so relieved that their relationship was accepted. "Thank you...so much." he said smiling.

"And don't worry. I don't plan on breaking her heart at all." he reassured. "I love her." he said smiling at Sirina.

[[sorry for not being here guys...I started school >< lol]]
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 am

"I love you too Freddy." Sirna grinned.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 pm

He smiled, happy to be able to say it out in the open.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Sirina gave an excited squeel and leped into Fred's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2