Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld) Empty Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

Post  Fred Weasely Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Fred had apparated himself and Sirina to Number 12 Grimwauld Place. They'd gotten the easy part over with...now they had to talk to Sirius about Fred dating Sirina...for the past eight months. Sirina was nervous sure...but Fred was scared out of his wits.

"H-hello? Sirius? Anyone home?" he asked, calming himself down.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld) Empty Re: Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm

"He's upstairs." Remus told Fred. "Is there something I can do for you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld) Empty Re: Telling Her Dad (Fred/Sirina/Sirius/anyone else who frequents Grimwauld)

Post  Sirina Black Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 pm

"Hey Uncle Moony. We need to talk to him and you actually." Sirina said with a releaved smile. She was so glad that Remus was here, after what she and Fred had to tell her father, he could keep him calm. Then again, Fred would telling her father and only living godfather, who was a werewolf, that they had being dating secretly for 8 months. She really, really wished the floor would swallow her whole.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 pm

"So...yes...we need to talk to you both...can you go get Sirius?" he requested as he smiled reassuringly at Sirina despite how nervous he was himself.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Sirina gave him a forced smile to try and calm him. She just hoped he wouldn't notice that she was shaking.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:56 pm

"Er..." Remus looked suspiciously between the two before shrugging. "Sure." He trudged up the stairs to find Sirius and returned a few moments later with him.

"Apparently they have something to tell us, Padfoot." Remus told him as he led the group into the living room.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 pm

"I came to that conclusion myself, Moony." Sirius took a seat on the couch in the front of the fire. "They only part I'm confunded on is what."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Sirina stood infront of her godfather and father and cleared her throat as she held Fred's hand tight. "Dad, please don't hex Fred over this and please don't get mad at me. But Fred and I have been seeing each other, under your guys nose, secretly for the past 8 months." Sirina cringed waiting for the yelling.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Sirius slowly turned to Remus, seeing the same look of surprise mirrored on his best friend's face. "You're what?!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Sirina sighed. She knew this would happen, but it was better to get all out in the open. "I said Fred and I have been seeing each other secretly for the last 8 months."
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm

"Secretly?" Remus repeated. "Is there a reason this what kept from us?" He asked calmly.

"I'd bloody well like to know the answer to that?!" Sirius glared, his reaction infinitely less calm than Remus's.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Because I thought the both of you would be ashamed of me dating Fred that's why. I thought you would think he was no good for me." Sirina yelled at the two most important people in her life. She walked towards the couch and sank down on it as she let her body loose with heart wrenching sobs.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:00 pm

"Ashamed of you? Why the bloody hell would I be ashamed of you? For dating Fred?" Sirius looked at Remus completely bewildered. "Why would I be ashamed of ou dating Fred? He's a good bloke isn't he?"

Remus nodded, looking just as confused. "I always thought so, a little rambunctious at times, but then, so is Sirina."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 pm

"Well he's older than me." Sirina hiccuped meakly.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

"By what, two years?" Sirius said. "It's not like he's a bleeding child molestor and you're of age."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 pm

"It was 8 months Daddy. I'm sorry, I really didn't know how you would react if I told you. I guess I was just scared." Sirina said.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"Of what? You're an adult now Sirina, you should act like one, not keep secrets." He shook his head. "Even Harry tells me his romantic entanglements and Cho was older than him."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm

"I guess it's time for to grow up, right?" Sirina sniffed.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

"If you want to be treated like one." Sirius said. "How would you feel if I had been dating some bird for eight months and didn't tell you?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm

"Pretty angry and felt out of the loop." Sirina said softly.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm

"Feelings might be hurt a bit too." Sirius said gruffly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:27 pm

"I really am sorry Daddy. I'll never do it again." Sirina said as she gave father a huge hug. "Am I forgiven?"

Last edited by Sirina Black on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 am

"Yeah you're forgiven." Sirius glanced at Fred. "And you, if you break my daughter's heart, I'm siccing that one on you," He pointed to Remus. "During his time of the month."

Remus snorted, hiding a chuckle. "I don't have PMS Sirius."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am

Sirina couldn't help it, really she couldn't, by the end she burst out laughing. She managed to get her breathing under control to show her father her left hand and the ring on her finger. "Fred gave this to me last night in Hogmeade Daddy, It's a promise ring. He's waiting until after I graduated to give a proper engagement ring." Sirina said with shy grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

Remus's eyes widened. "So soon?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next