Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) Empty What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm

He found himself standing at the top of the mountain on his own. Though he had no idea how he got there since he swore he never apparated to his place, his mind was filled with questions over his possibility.

He looked across to see the sun sinking slowly below the horizon. It was amazing how the colors of the sky could transform in just a matter of moments. It looked so beautiful. He smiled, admiring the view.

As he turned around, he saw a girl before him. He thought he was the only one on the mountains since he didn't see anyone around. His eyes took in her presence. She simply smiled at him and said nothing as she walked toward him. And he walked to her too. Once they stood near to each other, their eyes indulged into each other's presence for a moment. Then she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. He responded with his arms wrapped around her slender body, bringing her closer to him.

He felt something warm and fuzzy inside. Though he didn't know exactly what it was...he felt very much in content. He smiled at this just as the sun disappeared from sight.

--

His eyes opened up slowly. "Okay...that was just plain...weird." He began to rub his eyes with his hands and then blinked for a moment. "That was the weirdest dream I ever had..." He sat up and stretched out his arms. As he did so, his hand hit on something. He looked up to see what it was...and his eyes widen at the discovery.

"Bloody hell...I can touch the ceiling!" he lowered his hand to look at it for a moment, then at the ceiling and then tried to reach for it....and succeeded. "No 'freaking way! This is so unbelievable!" This seemed too good to be true. But he tried it once last time...and succeeded once again. "This is so cool! I probably have some kind of power to reach for things at a long distance...this is probably rare for a wizard to have...but it's still cool at the same time! I've got to tell..."

He turned his head across him and there was no sight of his best friend...nor his bed for that matter.

"Huh?" he asked, confused at this. But at the corner of his eye, he saw Harry sleeping down below. "Harry? How did you get down there...or wait..." Ron looked down and saw the messy bed, sheets were ruffled.

"Oh I see," Ron said, looking away and looked up at the ceiling. "I was just floating." He nodded his head to confirm this. Suddenly, it was as though a brick had been thrown to his face as his eyes grew wide with shock. "I'M FLOATING?!"

Without warning, his body felt like a stiff rock and a split second later, he fell. Ron yelped and landed hard on the bed. His face turned white as he gasped quickly for breath, his heart pumping as fear took over.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) Empty Re: What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 pm

"Ron?" Harry reached for his glases on his bedside table, having woken at Ron's yell. "What happened?" Out of pure instinct, he reached for his wand.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) Empty Re: What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Ron was a bit shaken up after what had just happened. He remained on his bed, shivering with fear. "I...I...."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:25 pm

"What is it?" Worried, Harry leaped out of bed, trying not to wake Neville, Seamus and Dean in the process. "Should I get Professor Dumbledore?" He clenched his wand in his fist, his eyes assessing the room for any threat. "Are you hurt?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Ron shook his head. "No...at least, I don't think so..." He looked up at the ceiling above him and stared at it for a moment.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"Ron?" Harry calmed down slightly. "What happened?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Ron averted his eyes from the ceiling and turned to his best friend. "You wouldn't believe this...but um." He cleared his throat a bit before he continued, lowering his voice in a whisper. "...I was floating."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 pm

"Floating?" Harry looked confused. "What do you mean floating?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm

"Floating...as in actually floating...as in being able to touch the ceiling with my own bare hand!" Ron said, holding his hand to emphasize. "I've already tried twice to be sure that I'm not losing my mind..."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Harry blinked at him in astonishment. "How the bloody hell did you manage to do that?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Ron shrugged. "I have no idea..."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 pm

"That's impressive Magic...Hermione probably knows how you did it." Harry joked.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 pm

"Yeah...she....probably might know..." That was when Ron felt his cheeks burning.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 pm

"She knows everything." Harry laughed before taking notice of Ron's face. "Finally realized it, huh?" He said with amusement. He knew that one day Ron and Hermione would realize their often arguments and irritation with each other was away of covering up deeper feelings.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:10 pm

"Realize what?" Ron asked as he looked at him.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Harry chuckled. "Nothing Mate, nothing at all."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Ron raised his brow. "And I thought Dumbledore is one of the strangest wizards on the planet. I guess I thought wrong..."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

"I'm the ruddy Chosen One aren't I? I'm allowed a few quirks. Besides, it's not like I'm as out of it as Luna." Harry retorted, feeling slightly affronted.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 pm

"Hm, good point." Ron agreed. Then he blew out a sigh. "Great, first I had this weird dream and now this...floating thing..."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

"What dream?" Harry asked.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Ron thought deeply to give his account on the dream. "I had a dream that I was standing on top of a mountain, alone. Well I thought I was alone...then I saw this girl and we met each other...she smiled at me...and then she hugged me. Right there and then I felt...very much in peace. I don't know how to describe the feeling...I felt like I was floating on a cloud..." Then his smile dropped a bit. "which is kinda ironic since that I woke up to find myself floating in mid air..."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Harry frowned in thought as he processed Ron's dream. "Who was the girl, do you know?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

At the question, Ron went silent.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 pm

"Ron, who was it?" Harry prodded.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Then he replied at last with a shrug. "Some girl." Then Ron jumped up to his feet. "I'm so starving I could eat a whole cow!" He said, quickly changing the subject. "Let's get to the Great Hall."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next